1. The FSC tries to ensure that the information on this site is correct, but does not give any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. We do not accept any liability for error or omission.
2. The legislation, guides, codes or other normative documents appearing on this website do not purport to be the authentic text. The FSC does not guarantee that they reflect the most recent version and incorporate all amendments to date.
3. No information on this site shall be construed as financial or other professional advice. You should consult your professional adviser for any financial advice.
4. The FSC is not liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
5. This website offers links to other sites only as a convenience. The FSC does not control the linked sites and is not responsible for their contents or any changes or updates to such sites. The FSC is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site.